This creates the “Blame Spiral” and starts by blaming the resume or perhaps the job market. Then you blame the companies that didn’t hire you or the recruiter that won’t return your calls.
After a while of that, you are still unsuccessful in the job search. You realize the only person left to blame is yourself. You start to realize the actual problem could be staring you in the mirror.
You start to wonder “What’s wrong with me?”
- Target the right companies
- Find the right hiring manager
- Start the right conversation
Get the job interview you deserve!
This course takes two weeks to complete and includes:
- Four Online Modules
- Finding the fast-growing employers that fit your expectation
- Identifying the managers that are responsible for hiring you
- Engaging with industry insights to enhance your online presence
- Secure interviews by better communicating with hiring managers
He educated me on how the networking strategy works immensely in the job market as well as lots of useful tips on growing my network."
Teresa Tseng, Director of Product Management
Get everything you need to get hired when you purchase our Job Search System.
Benefits of Effective Networking
- Enhancing Your Online Presence By Engaging With Industry Insights
- Standing Out By Better Communicating With The Hiring Managers
- Building Long term Relationships With Influencers and Recruiters